Study in Europe
Getting a higher education abroad is a great achievement and life-changing experience, but most of the times it includes high costs and many other higher requirements which can be difficult for some students to complete. For such students it is a good option to study in Europe. There are many European countries where the requirements for a student visa is not so high, also some countries are cost-effective.
You will find an ideal destination abroad, where you can take advantage of your higher studies at low learning and living cost. If you are likely to study abroad, you should also examine some of the most economical countries in the EU for your study. Let’s go to the most economical places where you can get your internationally accredited degree at affordable prices:
Study in Germany:
With the motto of quality education for everyone, Germany is one of Europe’s top overseas study destinations. German universities are known for providing world-class education and state-of-the-art research opportunities to their students. There are approximately 300 universities in Germany (10 worldwide top ranking universities) in which over 900 international programs are available. Although the cost of living in some German cities may be higher compared to other cities in Europe, but in the case of tuition fees, Germany is a very cheap country.
More information about the perks of Studying in Germany are as follows:
- Education is provided in an interactive and vibrant manner which is affordable for all students.
- The great standard of quality education, safety and quality of life makes it the most prominent destination for higher education.
- Diverse range of study opportunities along with stay back options.
- Due to the increase in the number of international students, there is a wide range of programs available in the English language.
- International students with good academic records are also given scholarships to fund their studies in Germany.
- Experience is provided in internship as part of the program, making it easier to get employment after completion of the course.
- The opportunity to learn a new language, which can open many doors.
France is a place of study abroad where you can learn in a prestigious international environment. With many higher education institutions in forty cities, France is a cheap country to study abroad. Every 9 out of 10 international students recommend France as a study destination in Europe. This destination is especially preferred by those students who love French culture.
Below, you can find out about the perks of studying in this highly recommended study destination in Europe:
- Excellent research and development opportunities with advanced education tailored to the needs of students.
- France is a world-class economic power with attractive tuition rates.
- There are many leading international corporations such as Airbus, Total, Orange, LVMH, L-Oreal, Danon in France.
- In France, young talent is valued in innovation and entrepreneurship sectors.
- France is a fascinating destination for students from around the world and French is the third most common business language.
Study in Spain:
Spain is a fascinating country for students interested in creating friends and enjoying the sun at a lower cost, its Mediterranean climate, friendly local, affordable prices, and the opportunity to learn Spanish language skills makes it attractive for International students. Thousands of new international students are now choosing Spain as their foreign study option. From seventy universities you can choose your suitable choice. In some essential cities, the monthly expenditure on food bills, social activities, transportation and housing costs is not so high.
Below, you can find out about the benefits of Studying in Spain and student life in big cities:
- By staying in Spain, you can easily and cheaply travel to other European countries.
- Many courses are available in English language, whether it is related to economics, business, engineering, fashion etc.
- Spain has the fourth lowest cost of living in Europe.
- Spain has the world’s fourth best health care system.
- The university is established in different cities throughout the country, so you can choose your favorite college in any city.
- This country is blessed with great weather, beaches, islands and a historical culture.
Study in Lithuania:
Lithuania is home to fifteen higher education institutions, which provides a large number of programs for their students to be taught in English at a lower cost. Lithuania is a lesser known European country, but still, every year, more than 3,000 international students come here for study purposes. The cost of living anywhere in Lithuania is the lowest in Europe. There are four major cities in Lithuania, among which Vilnius, the capital, and Kaunas are the most popular.
The Features of Studying in Lithuania Includes:
- Lithuania offers a friendly and secure environment with internationally acclaimed accommodation for international students.
- With the excellent academic and research facilities, Lithuanian qualifications are the most sought after around the world.
- The country with less tuition fees and less living costs, compared to most European countries.
- Lithuania is the most bilingual and educated nation in Europe, providing first-rate education.
- With emerging areas and strong economy, this country is at a very high position in the Human Development Index.
Study in Hungary:
Hungary is one of the best places to study, this country is a member of the European Union and also the Schengen State. There are five global ranking universities in Hungary, which is enough for a small European country. There is a wide range of study options available for international students in Hungary. Along with cultural life, in Hungary, students can also get a high standard academic education. Hungary is a beautiful eastern European country, which is also economical, the cost of living in most of the cities is not so high. Budapest, the capital of Hungary, covers most of the country’s major universities.
More information about the perks of Studying in Hungary are as follows:
- Compared to most parts of Europe, tuition fees and living costs in Hungary are relatively economical.
- Courses are taken 100% in English medium, but students can learn the Hungarian Language for easy communication within the country.
- Many universities in Hungary are completely open and available to international students.
- It is also possible to work during studies in Hungary.
- World ranking is very high for most universities in Hungary
These are the top 5 highly recommended study destinations in Europe, so if you are planning to Study in Europe then you should think about these options also there are lots more options in Europe. So it depends on you what you want for your higher studies and which country is appropriate according to your requirements.